A Unique and Unforgettable Experience
Cruden Bay is situated on the east coast of Scotland 23 miles north of Aberdeen, 8 miles south of Peterhead and only a two hour drive from St Andrews, the “Home of Golf”.
The Course offers an internationally famous golfing experience – old fashioned links golf at its best – on one of the best links courses in Scotland. Creating unique challenges demanding the skills of power, placement and fine judgement upon the discerning golfer.
Set against a backdrop of subtly contoured greens and magnificent panoramic views, our Course truly justifies the accolades it receives.
- 2012 in “Golf World Magazine” 2nd Top Fun Course in Great Britain & Ireland
- 2013 in “Links Magazine USA” 54th Best Course in the World
- 2013-2014 in “Golf Digest Top 100” 70th in the World
- 2013 in “Golf Course Architecture Magazine” 29th in the World (voted by over 240 golf course architects from 28 Countries)
- 2015 in “Golf Magazine” 52nd in the World
- 2016 in “Fine Golf” A five-Star ‘Joy-to-be-alive’ experience
- 2017 – Top100golfcourses.com – No.71 in the World
- 2018 – Golf Digest – No. 56 ranking of World Golf Courses (Excl USA)
In November 2015 we were presented with the Scottish Golf Tourism Award for the top Course in Scotland (£50 – £100 Category), and in 2017 we were finalists in two of the categories at the awards, Best Customer Service (2nd year in a row) and Best Catering.
We are a warm and welcoming Club that caters for both members and visiting golfers from across the globe. Our team look forward to providing you with a unique experience and promise you that your visit to Cruden Bay will not only be one to remember but one we are sure you will want to repeat.